|Make a Smilebox slideshow|
Monday, May 18, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Make sure to tune-in to Chicago Tribune’s CLTV the weekend of May 16 & 17th – Homes Plus show!
I'll be featured with a recent Staging I did for a Homewood couple on a bare-bones budget.
See how with just a few gallons of paint, focused and strategic styling, and a bit of elbow grease – A home can be center stage!
If you don’t want to empty your purse, but want to make sure your home is prepped, polished and perfectly package for today’s very competitive market – Here are some tips Julea will be discussing.
· Always keep-in-mind the price point when making changes.
· Consider your home’s style and feel when updating and decorating.
· Clean, un-cluttered and neutral is appealing to a wide group.
· Add a bit of flavor with a pop of color or seasonal flair.
· Make sure to check the 5 senses within the home.
For your local listings visit http://www.cltv.com/ Homes Plus is on at 9am. And 1pm. Every weekend.