|A simple container garden can showcase the season|
- Make sure your home's entry is buyer friendly by maintaining walkways and having a lovely entry rug to land wet feet. A basket full of those blue booties can keep your floors clean and make your guests comfortable when walking about your home.
- When seasonally staging/decorating a home keep true to the bones of the home and the decorative style of the interior. Be very careful when staging and styling the home keeping in-tune to the price point, architecture, and decorative interior style.
|Accessorize to the style of your home.|
- When decorating, limit your accessories and decor -think "Holiday "Lite" when unpacking your festive boxes. Holiday and seasonal decorating make homes feel real and buyers happy. But too much, too personal, or too many colors can obscure views, make rooms feel smaller and distract buyers from their true purpose: deciding whether or not your home is right for them.
|Go Holiday "Lite" when selling your home.|
|Create simple curb appeal when selling during Holiday months.|
- This same rule applies to the exterior of the home. Keep it simple. Two lovely urns seasonally dressed flagging your entry adds classic appeal, rather than a large blow-up Holiday character to greet guests.
- Think twice before displaying decorations specific to your religious or cultural heritage, it makes it more difficult for others who don't share your background or beliefs to envision themselves living in the space.
- Battery operated candles offer a cozy feel and keep your home safe, Fresh seasonal flowers or greenery in vases, bowls of ornaments are simple ways of celebrating the season when selling.
|Stay safe when selling your home|
- Tap the spirit. Light the fireplace if you have one. Decorate with a pretty throw or pillow, add the scents of the season. Make your home cozy, inviting and warm someone else might want to move right in.
|Make your home cozy when selling in fall and winter.|