Genius packaging of a product - Right? Take that same logic when you are selling your home - Home Staging is packaging the product! And home stagers are genius' at packaging a home for sale.
Packaging the House to Sell.
HGTV shows, lots of inventory and busy people who want to move right in without a fuss, make it imperative to hire a stager. If you are selling your home, you need to stage your home - Period. Today's buyer can't image your kitchen without the floral wallpaper, without the clutter, your collections, nor can she picture your empty dining and living room decorated. Instead, she wants to picture your kitchen as hers - with her favorite accessorizes and a fabulous dining and living room styled like her favorite home decor catalog. She wants to picture herself living in the home. A home stager provides the insight, talents and execution to help that buyer picture themselves in your home.
All Homes Need Staging
You need to package the product well to sell, so hire a stager and listen to them. Home Staging isn't a new concept, it isn't the latest thing, and the majority of you can't do it yourself - I know, I've been a professional home stager and interior stylist now for 15 years. Here's why - this has been your haven and image for years; you're emotionally connected to your home. You think your home is just fine, it's your taste, your collections, your image of lovely. Well, guess what? When you want to sell it, it's no longer your home but a house that needs to be sold. We'll help you detach emotionally and offer professional advice on what needs to be done to get it ready for market.
Packaging the Product
- We're updated on the latest home design and remodeling trends; so if your home needs to be refreshed, we offer expertise for you to make wise, cost effective updates. We know when to spend it and when not to, especially considering your price point.
- An experienced home stager is an expert in making the most of a home and how it will look in a MLS photo and in person from curb side to back fence. Buyers shop on-line first and fall in love second and if your spaces don't look ideal, they'll click or walk to the next listing.
- From room arrangements, smart inside/out paint color choices to how your backyard patio should look, we're educated, creative and experienced stylists to make your home appeal to the right buyer.
- We know people. Nice painters to cleaning people - being in the business has its perks.
- We're professionals - This is our business. We do not do this for fun, part time or as part of another business, we are experts at what we do and have a track record to prove it.
- We offer an array of services. From a D.I.Y. check list for those on a budget, turn-key project management for a vacant property to helping you make your next home your haven, home stagers can help on every level.
Where do I Find a Professional Home Stager?
As little as a few hundred dollars for a Home Staging Evaluation on up - It all depends on the home's needs. But in the big picture of selling the most expensive product you've ever bought, our fee is cost effective!
A home stager is your home selling partner. We save you time, we make the selling process less stressful, we are here to help and most importantly we want you to sell your home.