- Burlap seed sacks from Home Depot - End to end.
- Southwestern accent rug used as additional layer.
- Decorative paper suitcase and faux books used to create height.
- Wire covered cake stand used in my garden makes for a rustic statement.
|Anchor your arrangement with fabric or textiles.|
|Plate chargers can be used in multiple ways.|
- Chalk board paint chargers.
|Buffet napkins with rosemary sprig.|
- Napkins can be bundled with your silverware and a fresh sprig of lavender from the garden.
The covered cake stand was a launching pad to another arrangement. This time I re-purposed some old bamboo bird cages I had in the garage. Sprayed with dark bronze paint, they went from give-away to a style statement. I can easily swap out the fall seasonal finds to winter!
|Birdcages capture pumpkins.|
- And the last one I couldn't resist, my cat Carmen as part of an arrangement! She's a very fancy cat with her lovely mane. Meow!
|Carmen the Cat|